Friday 27 February 2009

LANDSCAPE PROFESSIONAL PROJECT-The Residence of Coral Island, Sentosa, Singapore











Location : Sentosa, Singapore
Client : Hoo bee Group
Company : Bensley Design Studios
Type of Project : Landscape architecture
Commencement : 2004
Completion : 2007
Responsibility : Visualization, landscape design development, construction
Main iead&concept :
“Coral island is a high residential project It consist of 21 plots.There are a house and aswimming pool in each plot which has a modern stlye landscape.We designed new details in order that it make our project is different from the others”




1 comment:

  1. I came to this blog and it helped me to add few new points to my knowledge. Actually, I am trying to learn new thing wherever I find. Impressive written blog and valuable information shared here.
    แต่ง บ้าน

    ReplyDelete